Monday, December 10, 2007

It is cold, not just one of those 40 degrees, it's cold days but one of those wet, foggy wintery cold days. The only trip we made out today was to Albertsons. I just can't resist those "buy one get one free" deals. Of course, Bug (a.k.a. Ava) sucked me up for M&M's on the way out and of course, I can't just let her eat the whole bag so here I am with hurting teeth from trying to race my daughter through a bag of M&M's. See, my theory is, the faster I eat them, the less she will have to eat and when they are all gone, she is more accepting that they are all gone and not hiding in mommy's purse somewhere. I am sure there are other mom's who understand. Well, as much as I would love a nap, (Jake is snoring in the corner and Ava is fast asleep), I have a big pile of clothes beside me that says I can't. I also need to check the prep time for the sausage potato soup we are having tonight. Well here's to everyone staying warm! Love, Esther

No comments: