Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hurray!! I think I am done shopping for Christmas. Tonight is the Christmas play at our church so Ava and I will head to that before Daddy gets home from work. Isn't it funny how your real names get so interchangeable with Mommy and Daddy? I really need some coffee right now to wake up but I am going to settle for some chocolate's that Nana sent early (see even they don't have real names anymore). It is a beautiful, terribly windy, sunny day here. We are ready to give Ava her presents so she will have new toys to play with. Guess we will have to wait a few more days. I am thinking that we will bake Jesus a chocolate cake for His birthday, He must like chocolate cake. Well, right now I am going to go get that chocolate fix and try to get motivated to pick up toys and mop the floor. Hurray...

No comments: